March's #WineStudio (Zinfandel Rising), starts tonight March 10, and runs through March 31, Tuesday's 9:00 ET. Join us on Twitter as we discuss, learn, and have fun with wine education. People showing up to tell us all about the Zinfandel experience:
- Aaron Epstein (@LeMetroWine), Le Metro Wine Curator discusses why he chose Zinfandel.
- Lynn Wheeler and Kenny Likitprakong (@hobowinecompany), winemakers at Hobo Wine Co, discuss raising a family and grapes.
- Nathan Kandler (@nwkandler), winemaker at Precedent Wine, discusses the Evangelho Vineyard, one of the great old vine Zinfandel vineyards in California.
- Chris Leamy (@TDOWineryChris), winemaker at Terra d’Oro Winery, brings us the 2012 Heritage Vineyard Zinfandel Oakville, Napa Valley.
- Ian Blackburn (@beekeepercellar) talks about his new venture as winemaker and how each of his previous experiences has shaped the way he approaches winemaking with Beekeeper Cellars.
PROTOCOL #WineStudio presents an online twitter-based educational program where we engage our brains and palates! It’s part instruction and tasting, with discussions on producers, varieties, tourism, terroir, regional culture, food matching and what all this means to us as imbibers.
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter
Subscribe to the 50 States Of Wine YouTube channel