- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini, grated
- 1 C fresh dill (I omitted this, as I'm not a fan of dill)
- 1/2 C chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 carrot, finely grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 unsweetened plain soy milk
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 C unbleached flour
- 1/4 C chickpea flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ground black pepper
- Salt zucchini, let sit for 30 minutes, pour off excess water. Place zucchini into kitchen towel, wring out as much water as possible, return to mixing bowl.
- Mix in parsley, carrot, onion, soymilk, olive oil, and lemon juice. Sift in flours, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper, being careful not to over mix.
- Fry in a pan using olive oil spray.
It's that simple -- I finished off the pancakes in the oven, as I wanted to make sure they were cooked through. Excepting Munchkin, everyone in the family enjoyed them.
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter