Check out these wine with free shipping deals!
Easter has passed, but more holidays are on the way. A great opportunity to try out Natalie MacLean’s wine pairing app would be with Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, maybe even my birthday (well, not my birthday, it’s already passed and not really a holiday, though it should be).
Natalie MacLean, of http://www.nataliemaclean.com/, is offering up a free wine app that will make pairing wines with your celebrations easier than ever. How about these matches for Mother’s Day Brunch?
- Spanish omelette with Pinot Grigio
- Spinach and bacon quiche with Sauvignon Blanc
- Crepes Suzanne with Icewine
- French toast and raspberries with Champagne
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese on bagels with Pinot Noir
Let’s not forget the Father’s Day barbecue:
- Seared Pepper Steak with Shiraz
- Planked Salmon with Riesling
- Flame-Broiled Hamburgers with Zinfandel
- Grilled Chicken with Chardonnay
- BBQ Pork Chops with Merlot
The app’s key features allow you to instantly access tasting notes, scores, prices, recipes and food pairings, search 150,000 wines at wine retailers across the country, track your purchases in your virtual cellar with just a few clicks, create a wine journal with your own wine notes and pictures in the app, and share your wines and pairings on Twitter and Facebook. The app is found at iTunes and also available for Android and BlackBerry. Those without a smartphone can access the same features on her website.
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter