Keeping your wines at just the right drinking temperatures—it’s a great dilemma. Too cold and it could mask the vintner’s uniquely crafted complexities. Too warm and the flavors may take a back seat to the alcohol. The answer to this perplexity? Corkcicle.
Placed inside the bottle, Corkcicle chills the wine from the inside.
How to use the Corkcicle:
- Freeze Corkcicle for at least a couple of hours.
- Open a bottle of chilled white or room temp red wine.
- Pour out the first glass of wine to make room in the bottle.
- Insert the Corkcicle to keep whites cold and to chill reds to proper drinking temperature.
- When finished, wash, freeze, and reuse the Corkcicle.
The fact that there is no messing with ice cubes or bucket means no drips, no mess, and no subsequent clean-up. Really a handy product! Recommended.
For more information and to purchase, visit the Corkcicle website, like them on Facebook, and follow on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for review purposes, courtesy of Corkcicle. I was not compensated in any other way for the review, was not obligated to give the product a positive review, and all opinions are my own. Some information in this review was taken from the company website.
Would you like your wine accessory reviewed?
Contact me at Kovas@50statesofwine.com!
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter